Monday, January 18, 2010

Aaaahhh so we meet again ...

Yeah so apparently, I subconsciously made a New Year's resolution to totally ignore my blog and go on strike from writing -- well damn it, I must say, I'm doing pretty good so far!!!!

No really, the holidays just got me all sidetracked and I have been a bad bad blogger. There is so much to catch up on and since mid December life has been a blur. But indeed I will catch up, hopefully sometime today or tomorrow ... or the next day. I promise!! But just wanted to check in for now, to let you know I have a pulse :)

And on that note, here's a little diddy of me giving that "yeah I'm a bad blogger, and so what?" look. Yep, I'm a hard ass. Watch out now.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...not scary at all...hee hee! It IS a great "I'm giving you some 'tude with a little bit of a sexy" look...lol! I love it. You look beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete