Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby blog steps shall start with a list!

Ok so in an effort to become a regular blogger, since all the cool kids are doing it :)  I am going to start with an easy blog by doing a list! After all, list are fast, easy and can be quickly jotted down while you're on the phone, driving on the freeway or ... doing your makeup while on the phone driving on the freeway. *guilty*

So here's my attempt to blog via list!

THINGS I LURRVVEE WITH HEARTS ALL AROUND THEM:

1) sports, sports, sports -- especially USC football, the LA Lakers, and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, which by the way in not even in LA County so umm ... yeah. Within this affinity so goes my love for Kobe Bryant, Pete Carroll, Chone Figgins and Mike Scioscia.

2) good sports talk radio -- yes I'll admit I have not a clue what songs or artists are "in" right now, but I can tell you that the Dan Patrick Show is freakin hilarious!!! 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Monday through Friday baby!

3) yummy food -- there's is just no way of getting around it, Filipino people live to eat. Thus I will just accept my fate that I will always have a gut and jiggles, but damn it, I will never be hungry! Oooh and cake, I just love me some cake with frosting so sweet is makes your teeth hurt ... mmmmmmm.

4) traveling with my family -- and when I say family I mean 20+ people because that's how we roll! We have so much fun together and I love the fact that it's pretty much a "takeover" when we show because there's just so many of us. Up next on our to-do-travel list: Costa Rica, Egypt, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Croatia, Australia, Thailand, Philippines. Holla!!!

5) coupons -- who doesn't love a discount!?!? Yes I am the girl who will bring a coupon to a fancy smancy restaurant and buy one get one free in a second :)

6) kisses on my forehead -- they're sweet and pure and make me feel warm and fuzzy inside*

7) Target, Ross, Sam's Club and Trader Joes -- I think I'd be ok if I could only shop at these places for the rest of my life!

8) rubbing my tongue the back of my bottom front teeth after a cleaning at the dentist -- weird I know, but I love feeling those clean ridges!!

9) foreign accents and foreign languages -- it just so cool and pleasing to my ears! British, Austraillian, French, Italian, Spanish, African, you name it, I love it! The latest language I absolutely love hearing in conversation is Arabic -- amazing language and from what I've been told, extremely deep and difficult to learn.

THINGS I DISLIKE AND WANT TO HATE, BUT SINCE HATING IS BAD, THEN I'LL JUST RIDE DISLIKE REALLY HARD:

1) bad breath -- blech, enough said, and yes when I offer you a mint that means something. And along this same thought I don't like Colgate, that crap don't work and is pasty. And yes I know it's called tooth"paste" but Colgate is gross. Period.

2) bad drivers -- I live in Cerritos = Asian persuasion/invasion. I am Asian/Pac Islander and have no shame in saying that Asian poeple are terrible drivers who completely ignore the existence of other drivers!!!

3) clothing for animals -- don't get me wrong I love animals, especially dogs, but I would bet my life THAT'S WHAT FUR IS FOR?!?!!! Perhaps I'll change my view on this once we get our dogs next year, an exception can always be made for a cute pup in USC attire :)

4) black licorice, peach candy and watermelon candy -- do these things really taste good to anyone?

5) bad grammar and poor spelling -- when I acquired a nazi editor two years ago he immediately killed and dissected my copy. It became an almost nightly occurrence to hear him say "unf*ck this". Let me tell you, there's nothing like hearing that at 2 a.m. five days a week, lol. And as a result, I became more anal about the usage of proper grammar and spelling. It just takes a little effort and if you're unsure, then hey, just rephrase it or don't use the word/phrase to avoid being wrong. Not to say my own stuff is always perfect, cuz belee me I kno I be writin sum mest up stuf.

6) skinny jeans on boys/men -- just look in the mirror. No further explanation needed. If you have a spouse, mate, friend, sibling or father (God forbid) who owns a pair of these dreadful things, for the love of fashion humanity please burn them!!!

7) anyone who wears a six 6 or less and swears they need to lose weight -- bitch please.

8) the concept of spending serious $$$$ to wear name brands -- so I have to pay you an arm and a leg so I can wear a shirt with your brand written in block letters all over it? Shouldn't you be paying me to for being a walking advertisement?

AH HA! I did it, that's wasn't too bad and didn't take long at all. Now hopefully I'll be back with more blog sauce sooner than later :) Ciao amicis!



Just me and my two favorite gals ~ Mom and Chey!

No comments:

Post a Comment