Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am moving ...

OK before you decide to ask where ... I'm only referring to my blog (for now)! Yes, I'm moving blogs. Movin on up like the Jeffersons to a brand spankin new blog that will give me more freedom format-wise!

It has been a transition in the making for about a month-and-a-half now, but I am finally for the big reveal ~ so... I will no longer be posting at this site. And while it was a lovely and comfy home for almost a year, this girl is movin on up to a deeeeeluxe apartment in the skyyyyyyyhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhyyyyy!

So as I bid this comfy little slice of the Internet adieu, I welcome all my readers to come with -- which is probably like two of you! Hehehehe, but I LOVE each and everyone one of ya to pieces <3

My brand new cyber home is:


See you in my new neighborhood, make sure you holler when you see the new place!!! And please excuse the mess, I'm still trying to settle in* And to make up for any unsightly mess, first round of drinks are on me :o) *holla*

No comments:

Post a Comment