Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Blog...70 days and counting



Welcome to my blog!

I decided to create this space to document my last 70 days leading up to June 26, 2009, the day of my destination wedding in Akumal, Mexico -- the day I officially become a Mrs. and single no more!

There are all kinds of milestones in the life of a woman. Your first crush, your first kiss, and the awful first zit. Hmmm then of course the day you start your period, the day you graduate (Fight On!!), times when you realize who your real friends are, and then the shocking first loss in your life at the hands of death. And of course how can I forget the day you realize your heart can be broken? And conversely, the moment when you realize that you've found the love of your life.

Now of course with all these important steps in life comes the ultra fabulous wedding day! A day I have looked forward to for so long now, a day that I know will change me forever. And because of that, I always want to remember what my life, my mind, my heart was like leading up to that point.

Hence, this blog full of wedding plans and projects, thoughts, fears, stress, excitement, and of course the best imprints in life, photographs!!! Oh and because I am a sports nut, an aspiring sports reporter that is, I must warn you there may be a couple sports post here and there mixed in with all the frilly girl stuff. Kinda like a combination of chex mix and cupcakes :) Salty and sweet but all so delicious!

At the end of the day I hope years from now I can look back at these moments in time and fondly recollect what it felt like before I became a Mrs, before I became single no more, during these last 70 days...

2 comments: